CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Recent Events

I've been behind in my posting so I'll just post pictures to let everyone know what we've been up to....

We went to a pumpkin patch. Eryn went on a "cow train", horseback riding, through a maze, and to a petting zoo. We didn't actually get around to going in the pumpkin patch....maybe next year.

Eryn was Snow White for Halloween. We got the costume for 50% off! Yea for deals!We also went to Disney on Ice. It was a blast and one more excuse for Eryn to wear her Snow White dress in public. It totally captured her attention the whole time.

3 comments:

Elise said...

She looks ADORABLE as Snow White. We're going to Disney on Ice in a few weeks. I hope Mylee will like it and not be scared. She's randomly afraid of things at this age. Glad you like your new job.

Kahilau said...

What a beautiful Snow White. Oh and congrats on your new job! Are you still loving it? I truly believe it takes a special, extra loving person to work in that field. I have always know that was one job that was not for me. Way to go, they deserve to be loved by you!

Amy said...

Eryn made a cute snow white! We took Aubrey to Disney on Ice about 2 years ago and she loved it too.