CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Picky, Picky Eryn




I decided to start this blog after faithfully reading some friend's blogs. Eryn is growing too fast and makes me laugh daily. I have pretty much nothing documented...that is just not okay anymore.
My darling daughter picked up a lovely habit. (No pun intended) She sticks her finger up her nose, pulls it out, and says, "eeewww!" (thanks daddy) This is something we always laughed at until she did in the middle of fast and testimony meeting on Sunday. I'm sure we will have many more of these little gems as she is a very funny girl.
Here's a few more pictures. Everyone will have to be patient as I try to figure out this blogging thing.





2 comments:

star said...

Yay for your blog! I love it! I am so glad you decided to start one!

JulieAbundo said...

Thanks Star! You know I was looking at YOUR blog everyday! I'm still figuring it out but it should be fun. I hope Eryn doesn't want to kill me when she get older.