CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Lesson #2932

Lesson #2932 - Hide all pens!

I thought all that quiet play was too good to be true! Eryn has decorated her baby doll, the couch, and herself with a ball point pen. I must admit that she has done this before but it was always just a mark or two. Hmmm. I must hide all pens before she does it to the wall.

On a side note, I know they say you can't really tell at this age but Eryn is a lefty. She "writes" with her left hand exclusively. If you place a pen in her right hand she will always switch it to the left. I wonder if she will switch later on in life. Now I wonder about all that right brain, left brain business. I'll have to research it again.

1 comments:

star said...

Yay for lefties! Jeff is a lefty, but he does a lot of things with his right hand too. Maybe Eryn will be an artist!