CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Brushing of the Teeth





Eryn came into the room and said, "Mama, I'm brushing my teeth." Now, normally this wouldn't make me cringe but that is not her toothbrush, nor does it belong to me or Mike for that matter. She found the new costco pack and decided to open every single one. On the positive side, it looks like she only used two of them. Oh well, it's just one of those days where we aren't accomplishing much. Do you ever have those days? You know when it is noon and no one has their hair done or is dressed in presentable clothes. And yes, that is her Cinderella princess dress she is wearing.

3 comments:

Molly Malia said...

ha, she is so cute! do you ever get the dress from her long enough to wash it? i know with jord, i never could!

Smiths said...

Taj has to be the last one dressed everyday. He loves his pajamas, so unless she slept in her princess dress you're doing better than me. Yeah for dental health!

Kurt and Kristy said...

LOL! So cute! And don't worry my daughter Kylie wears the same "princess" dress everyday too!