CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is it April already?

March went by too fast. I'm still getting used to blogging so I left some things out that I probably should have written about. This month was pretty eventful:
1. Happy birthday to me!
2. I quit my job! I knew this would happen after I made that big long post about me working. I really liked the job but I'm glad to be home again.
3. We bought our airline tickets for our trip to Hawaii!!!! 53 more days, baby!
4. This was the first Easter that Eryn actually "got" things. Meaning she got excited to have an easter egg hunt, broke, I mean colored, a bunch of eggs, loved her Easter basket. It was really fun watching her experience all of these things.
I am looking forward to April because the weather should be getting warmer and I'll be able to wear slippers again (well I still do sometimes but my toes get pretty cold.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for going to visit Hawaii!! :)

Molly Malia said...

no work? that would be nice...
we are going to miss each other in hawaii, we are going out in 4 months... when do you get back?
isn't that the best feeling, to 'have' tickets to go home!?

Smiths said...

I love that you are a cereal fan. For that price, who isn't right?! I'm so excited to hear all about your trip to HI. I know what you mean about getting Easter. Holidays have a whole new joy to them now. I get into all of them now just for the kiddos.

Rozannah said...

Happy late birthday! I hope you got some good loot. If nothing else you got tickets to Hawaii, which basically trumps all other gifts. I am sooo jealous. Eat a piece of Teds Pie for me.