CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I think I might be Crazy...

So I bought 60 boxes of cereal. Yes, 60. Mike has already told me I'm crazy so you don't have to unless you really feel the need. Mike works for Supervalu (the parent company of Albertsons) and sends me emails of all the sales coming up. The Cereal sale was just too good to pass up. I bought 60 boxes of cereal for about $0.40 each. I guess you could say I went a little overboard but I could resist. We now have a years supply of cereal. My favorite so far is the stawberry delight frosted mini-wheats. I'm not a big fan of the chocolate peanut butter pops. (any takers?)



8 comments:

Mickell Gehret said...

You'd be crazy if you didn't take that deal...WOW! Those stawberry delight frosted mini-wheats are my favorite cereal and they are not cheap. Who am I kidding, there aren't many at all that are cheap anymore. Smart Girl : )

Anonymous said...

That is smart!! Now you're stocked up! :)

Kahilau said...

That's so funny. It reminds me of my in-laws pantry. You can always eat tons of cereal. If you are like me I could eat it for every meal. Haha!!

echo said...

oh my goodness!! marc would be so jealous!! he is a cereal man all the way. i only wish we could get those prices out here.

Star Gazer said...

Hi Julie! Oh my goodness, I'm so glad I found you from Kahi's blog. :) How are you doing? What a beautiful family!

star said...

Sounds like a great idea. I'd do the same thing!

Rozannah said...

I'm going to go ahead and say your crazy.....for not buying more. $.40, that is unreal, I would have bought about 365. Chris seriously eats almost a box a day and that would have been a one year supply. Wow, I'm jealous.

Kristi said...

I say that is cool. I want to be included on those emails. My family lives in Kuna. Can I say i am extemely jealous your in Idaho. I miss HOME so bad. We are trapped in southern CA for now, I work PwC in downtown. Anyway we'd love to here from you all. check out our blog.
www.brewerohana.blogspot.com