CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mike's first post and etc...

A glimpse of the mid-winter doldrums (the field behind our apartment)...



Things I am looking forward to this Spring:
- Completing my classes so I can earn my degree (yipeee)
- Catching a nice hefty bass (my goal is 6 lbs)
- Mountain biking
- Camping and fishing high mountain lakes
- The Wrathall family reunion in May
- Fishing
- Studying for the Auditing section of the CPA exam
- Spending time with my family outdoors - fishing!

3 comments:

Molly Malia said...

what are you doing in idaho???!!! i was wondering where you guys were! so you like fishing huh mike? come on down, we'll take you out on the boat!

Mickell Gehret said...

Hey Julie! I found your blog through Molly! I find everyone through Molly!! Your little girl is so cute.

JulieAbundo said...

Molly, that is about the most exciting news Mike has had all day. He's breaking out the calendar.
Mickell, Wow! Thanks for posting, now I'm off to check out your profile/blog.