CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Memories

I've seen this a lot and decided it would be fun to play.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

3 comments:

Atwood Ohana said...

Julie! I finally found you! Your blog was so much fun to see. Your little Eryn is so beautiful! I wish we could see her in person...you too! haha. love ya! keep in touch!
love ya, Heather

Jeff said...

Well, I remember taking a trip to Costco with you and Heather when I first got to Hawaii. Word had it that after that car trip that you thought I was pretty crazy/weird.

I can't believe how big Eryn is, very cute.

Mary W said...

I remember you letting me cut your hair. That was fun and I thought it looked cute (after we went to a salon to have them straighten it out). hehe!