CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dear Auntie Helen,

I put on this outfit at least once a day but usually with two shoes. Mommy has hidden my salmon colored jacket because the first time I put it on I wanted to wear it every where. Mommy said it was because of my blue shoes, pink printed shorts and purple shirt I insited on wearing with it. Mommy's weird. I had fun when you came for a visit and mommy says you can come anytime.
Love, Eryn
P.S. Where's the pictures you promised?

4 comments:

Mary W said...

Eryn you are the cutest little girl ever!!!

Helen said...

She looks adorable! I love how she has one shoe on.LOL. I just uploaded the picts today. I will get them to you today! I had a blast. I hope you see you all very soon. Love ya. Helen

Kahilau said...

How fun to get a visit! Eryn is beautiful and I love her sense of style! Laid back, Hawaiian style. No need match!

Smiths said...

I know what you mean about the grown up thing. It happens in an instant and you have to learn how to mommy the new version of your child. Motherhood is crazy. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that needs a break in order to be a happy mom. A friend of mine admitted she got a job so she's have a way to seperate herself from her kids. I kind of laughed at that. YOu seem like a great full time mommy, and that's what Eryn deserves.