CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Taking a Few Days Off

So for the last few days here are a few things that I have refused to do:
Clean the house
Wash the dishes
Cook
Grocery shopping
Laundry
I am on strike, not because I don't want to do these things, but because I sprained my ankle pretty badly on Saturday night. Once again Mike has been my hero and taken care of the cooking and some of the cleaning. Actually my ankle is feeling much better but looking at the huge piles of laundry and dishes is very scary.

3 comments:

Mary W said...

Sprained your ankle! How did you do that? Having a little to much fun up in Boise I guess. ;)

Kahilau said...

Way to take a break, too bad it wasn't for something more fun but isn't it nice sometimes to have a reason for the house being a mess, besides that one person can't possibly manage to clean up after ONE very active child? I hope you feel better soon and yay for Mike taking over!

Autumn and Kirk said...

friend I hope you're feeling better and I miss you and think of my butt twin all the time haha