CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mommy Time

So lately I've noticed that I've been really short and annoyed with Eryn. I realized that I have been spending 24/7 with her for a while and that I needed a break. Mike was a trooper and took her to the playground while I went to the family history center. Don't laugh but I really love doing the research. I go find names and Mike translates the documents. I came home to a hot fudge sundae that Mike got for me. Mike was my hero last night and now Eryn is my friend again. We might need to do this on a regular basis.

1 comments:

Molly Malia said...

juls... that, i am going to have to agree with you! mommy totally needs time too! when i get stressed i want to be 5 so that i can pull someones hair and get away with it.